ABIKYOKAN
back to abikyokan search admin

name
title
keyword       save cookie

abikyokan name:Vasquez,J. date:2005/06/03(Fri) 02:17   No.151    [reply]

Gate 28,Platform 7!

We're all a bit burnt so stay Frosty-HICKES name:Alec P. Cottonmouth Winkle date:2005/06/03(Fri) 02:16   No.150    [reply]

Cyclone?Cyclone of SHIIIIITE!I was at your Cyclone Show,Abikyokan.One young kogaruish waif displayed surprise then alarm at your monkeyshines.She inquired (if I can read lips) of her tank top wearing boyfriend "what the F**k are we witnessing?Armageddon??" He shook his head,"Wakanai..." Then Jake died again,right on the amp,inches from her tan.And she HID behind her beau's Matsuya stacked "muscles" in HORROR.I haven't checked up on her but I believe ahe left him to farm seaweed on a Sapphic island paradise.GATE 28,Platform 7!WHEN WILL ABI FLY KITES TOGETHER,IN THE PARK?Or at least visit the Amazing Kite Museum behind Tokyonoeki together?-Wearing Riddick shades,listening to Dry&heavy

abikyokan name:Mr. Rubenstein date:2005/06/02(Thu) 18:15   No.149  Home   [reply]

Strip the painted borders from the globe.

The paints been diluted with blood and sweat. Consider yourself a citizen of earth and Fuck nationalism.

How can the government control free thinkers who see through the fog of the media war.

How can a police force control a population, when the police force itself is wrought with free thinking and compassion.

They can have my body, torture me, even kill me.

BUT THEY WILL NOT HAVE MY OBEDIENCE

abikyokan name:Colin Mozart (Ratcatcher) date:2005/05/29(Sun) 13:01   No.148  Mail Home   [reply]

Do Mormons ever knock on Jehovah's Witnesses' doors?

youll never walk alone name:! ! ! ! date:2005/05/29(Sun) 10:47   No.147    [reply]

i got a 12inch whose name is "youll never walk alone".its a really rubbish sure enough.please dont think me as a liverpool fan. they prevented my lovely sexy(but less sexy than Ranieri's) decent chelsea's treble.ill break the 12inch soon.

and abikyokan wll play with dennou_shock_boys soon.itll be a chaotic time. jakey,did you hear that a girl was frightened at our performance at cyclone? lets let more people fritened. ill join.

and im listening to saint etiennes 12inch.im a snob.

阿鼻叫喚@渋谷cyclone on friday midnight name:けいたろう date:2005/05/25(Wed) 23:37   No.146    [reply]

時間等が固まった模様ですのでお知らせいたします。

5/27(金)
open 24:00
start 24:30
abikyokan 26:40(5バンド中4番目)

ticket
・adovance ¥1500+1drink
・at door ¥1800+1drink

場所はパルコの裏ですので非常に分かり易いと思います。また、多分、明日発売のピアにも小さく出ているはずです(そう信じています)。もしどうしても分からなければ連絡を。p2797f88a8679@t.vodafone.ne.jp

その他諸条件についても、お越し頂く事を検討中の方がいらっしゃれば交渉しましょう。

千葉テレビで「水曜どうでしょう」を見ていたら(なぜかやってる)、ギターのフレットが欠けていることに気が付いた。さいあく。abcとdream academyでも聴いてさくっとねよう。一度もスープカレーを食べたことのないえぞっこ。

Order. New. (READ AND BURN) name:Ian date:2005/05/25(Wed) 23:24   No.145  Mail Home   [reply]

The idea that, given enough education, these people will grow into self-aware, creative beings is nothing more than an exploded myth. They RESPECT you, Abikyokan, they NEED you to lead them into a bright future of fruitful conformity.

abikyokan name:J-AKE date:2005/05/25(Wed) 19:26   No.144  Home   [reply]

The show was awesome. Thank you THE STUDENTS. You guys were ROCK and ROLL.

Shoot My Disco and Audio Pop Were awesome too. I've never played on a bill with such like minded musicians.

Some day the American Government will unleash it's UFO technology driven Fighter Jets on the world. Your dogs will shed their fur to reveal STEEL SPY BOTS in their place.

New world order.

Epoch 'O Lips,WOW! name:A-n-do-ri-yu- date:2005/05/24(Tue) 23:13   No.143    [reply]

ClearandRefreshing show??After,the penguins in Penguin House werent black&white but Easteregg tye-dyed.Started nice and Folksy,yodeling in a Koenji basement.Audipop PUMPDupdaVOLUME with songs like the last night of summer camp,that summer puberty peaked and you got to dry seconds(hand UNDER shirt yet OVER bra!)then right before the parents come to pick u up a UFO full of frisbees&ROM:SpaceKnight comics crashes into the kickballfield after your team won ColorWars.The Students perform poetic violence or violent poetry.Beautiful music,heartfelt soul lyrics in a Sirens voice.They are Edward Chainsawhandses carving eagle winged Angels out of polar icecaps.Abikyokan was perhaps acting out a chapter of Revelations but one written with the 4 Horseman on pogo sticks,wearing Hawaiian shirts.Jake turned EVERYONE gay.Though GODZILLA truly be da King of de monsters,Jake may well be their JesterKnight.SHOOT my DISCO,I'm SHOT through the heart,and well...YOU'RE TO BLAME!

abikyokan name:あつし date:2005/05/24(Tue) 03:14   No.142  Mail Home   [reply]

THIS IS ATSUSHI FROM THE STUDENTS.VERY THANKS FOR PRAISING OUR SHOW ON LAST NIGHT.I HAD A FUN FOR YOUR SHOW,TOO.YOU ARE CRAZY!>_</
GRANTさん、LET'S TALK ABOUT PRINCE AGAIN,YEAH!
ありがとうございます。peace!

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32]
comment# delete key

- e-PAD -